International Congress Centre, ICC Berlin
Messedamm 22, D-14055 Berlin
Tel.: +49 30 30 38 30 49
Fax: +49 30 30 38 30 30
||The motorway network radiates out of Berlin in the form of a star.
- From Munich, Frankfurt/Main and Dortmund use the A 10 Berliner Ring then the A 115 Stadtautobahn (city motorway).
- From Hamburg or Rostock use the A 10 then the A 111.
- From Dresden, Cottbus and Frankfurt/Oder use the A 10 then the A 115.
Signposting for Messegelände at the A 10 juction Drewitz, Oranienburg, Schönefelder Kreuz and Pankow leads directly to the city motorways A111 and A 115 (Avus) und A 100 to motorway junction Funkturm, exit at Messegelände.
The Messegelände Berlin can be reached in a matter of minutes by car or taxi from Berlin-Tegel Airport along the Stadtautobahn (city motorway).
|By Public Transportation
S = S-Bahn: metropolitan over ground railway
- From Berlin-Schönefeld Airport: S 9, S 45 to Westkreuz or Witzleben
- From Alexanderplatz (mainline station/S-Bahn/ U-Bahn): to Zoologischer Garten (mainline station/ S-Bahn/U-Bahn) S 5, S 75 to Westkreuz
- From Berlin-Tegel Airport: Bus X9 or 109 to Jakob-Kaiser-Platz, transfer to bus X21 to ICC/Messegelände
- From Berlin-Tempelhof Airport: Bus 104 to ICC/Messegelände
- From Zoologischer Garten or Charlottenburg or Ostbahnhof or Lichtenberg (all mainline stations/ S-Bahn/U-Bahn): S 9 and S 75 towards Spandau to Messe Süd
- From Schönefeld Station (mainline station/S-Bahn): S 45 towards Gesundbrunnen to Westkreuz or S 9 towards Spandau to Westkreuz/Messe Süd
- From Spandau Station (mainline station/S-Bahn/ U-Bahn): S 9 towards Airport Schönefeld to Messe Süd or S 75 towards Wartenberg to Messe Süd
- From Potsdam (mainline station/S-Bahn/U-Bahn): S 7 towards Ahrensfelde to Westkreuz
- From the east of the city to the west of the city: U 2 towards Ruhleben to Kaiserdamm
U = U-Bahn: metropolitan underground railway
|Public Transportation Fares (BVG)
||The BVG, Berlins public transport system, operates Bus, U-Bahn (underground) and S-Bahn (city train). To go to the ICC from the city it is necessary to use the ticket for the AB zone (single fare ticket), there are several stops (Bus, U- and S-Bahn) nearby. The ICC is located next to the city motorway close to the Kaiserdamm in the West of Berlin. |
|Fare Zone AB|
|Single fare ticket
||The ICC has a multi-storey car park at its disposal nearby with 600 spaces available to congress participants. A day ticket costs 7.50. A further 5000 parking spaces are available at the exhibition centre.|
|Weather & Climate
||At the end of September nice late summer weather with temperatures between 15 and 20°C can be expected.|
|Information about Berlin